Experienced and confidential counselling in Stoke and surrounding areas
With over eight years' experience, I have worked for the NHS, MIND and Occupational Health.
I have a diploma in counselling and an M Sc in counselling/psychology from Keele University.
My approach to counselling is largely person-centred, but I do integrate other approaches where appropriate.
I understand how important trust is. As a result, I offer a confidential approach and vow to always hold your values and beliefs with the greatest of care and respect.
I encourage you to talk honestly and openly about your feelings and concerns, helping us to help you.
If you are seeking to resolve difficulties that may be leading to anxiety or depression, you must know that you are not alone. For a full list of issues that I can help you with, please take a moment to look at my dedicated Counselling page.
I am a member of UK RCP and the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Why choose Ros Davies Counselling?
- Over eight years' experience
- Trustworthy and confidential counselling service
- Diploma in counselling and an M Sc in counselling and psychology from Keele University
- Worked for the NHS, MIND and Occupational Health
- Open to discuss a wide variety of problems and issues with you
- Member of UK RCP and the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy